In this course, participants will be able to:
- Reflect on the underpinning theories that support children in their outdoor play experiences.
- Examine invitations and provocations as they relate to play and to the place, people, time and experience provided.
- Examine planning cycles that support intentional teaching and outdoor play and learning.
- Examine various invitations that can be provided that support four-season play.
- Analyze the scientific method of inquiry as a strategy to encourage children’s outdoor play and learning experiences.