In this course, participants will be able to:
- Examine the complexities of pedagogical documentation including the observation, documentation and interpretation components.
- Identify how pedagogical documentation enhances outdoor play experiences for children.
- Reflect on the various forms of documentation and how they can be used to support and encourage outdoor play possibilities.
- Examine the benefits and the challenges of pedagogical documentation.
- Analyze and interpret various documentation to see the pedagogical possibilities.
- Internet Connection
- Speakers with Volume “ON”
- Going Beyond the Recording of Events to See, Connect and Bring Meaning to Experiences
- The Complexities of the Process of Pedagogical Documentation
- The Importance of Pedagogical Documentation
- Why Engage in Pedagogical Documentation and Challenges of Pedagogical Documentation
- Outdoor Pedagogical Documentation
- Pedagogical Documentation Represents Democratic Practice