In this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the types of considerations that early learning teachers examine when planning outdoor play spaces.
- Examine how and why inclusive practices, including universal design principles, are used when designing outdoor play space.
- Discuss varying perspectives on design features that guide the planning and assessment of outdoor play spaces in early learning programs.
- Examine how the groupings of outdoor play spaces influence children’s level and depth of play, behaviours and socialization processes.
- Outline the significance of incorporating gardens in children’s outdoor play spaces.
- Examine the roles, attitudes, and influences that early learning teachers have on designing outdoor play.
- Internet Connection
- Speakers with Volume “ON”